Skip to content
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible caregiver.
- Certification is required to use certain equipment independently. Speak with the Makerspace staff if you are interested in learning to use any of the equipment.
- Please ask before touching any equipment unless you have previously been certified to use it.
- Clean up your work area when you are finished.
- Report any broken equipment to the Makerspace staff.
- Equipment MAY NOT be used to make weapons or weapon-related objects (real or fake) or objects deemed inappropriate by the Makerspace staff.
- The Makerspace staff reserves the right to deny use of equipment if it is being used in a dangerous, abusive, or inappropriate manner.
- Anyone acting in a threatening or disruptive manner may be asked to leave the Tinker Lab/Library.
- All CCLD Code of Conduct Guidelines apply to the Tinker Lab.